Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Worth in God's Eyes

"Indeed, the very hairs on your head are numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows." Luke 12:7

God's Word says that I have so much worth that He even keeps track, at any given moment, of how many hairs are on my head!

It matters not what the world says.
It matters not how I feel.
It matters not how others treat me.
All that matters is what God says.
He believes in me.
He cares so much that I am never forgotten by Him.
I am always on His mind.
He says I have great worth and value, period.

Father, help these truths sink in and penetrate my heart I pray. Use the truth to change the way I view myself on days that I struggle, and give me eyes to consistently see myself the way You do. I ask this in Your precious name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment