Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Am Loved

Some days I have to show myself grace. Other days I must remind myself that I am loved. By the God of the universe, I am loved.

When I come under spiritual attack, I often take extra measures. I know I've heard Beth Moore talk about actually sleeping with the Bible open on her head or chest when necessary. When I feel the need, I tend to tuck an index card with scripture under my pillow before going to bed at night. The one currently on my nightstand says this:

I am loved.
I have always been loved.
I will forever be loved.

...because my God says, "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3).

Think I'll tuck it under there tonight for good measure!

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiring soul and you are truly a beautiful person, inside and out...

    ReplyDelete