Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sustained in Humility

"Great is our Lord and mighty in power; His understanding has no limits. The LORD sustains the humble... The LORD delights in those who fear Him, who put their hope in His unfailing love." Psalm 147:5-6a, 11

My God is UNDERSTANDING; His ability to understand is not limited by anything! He promises to sustain the humble, not the proud. He delights in those who fear Him and put their hope in His love that does not fail.

When I fail and come to my Lord with a repentant heart, His understanding and ability to forgive have no limits. He is a merciful God. When I humble myself before Him in repentance, honesty about my failures, feelings or circumstances, He is faithful to uplift, uphold and sustain me... thank You Jesus. Thank You for delighting in me when I fear You (causing me to act in obedience according to Your will), and put my hope in Your fail-proof love.

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your unlimited forgiveness, understanding and sustaining power. Thank You for delighting in me. May my heart delight in obeying You. I love You. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment