Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Not My Will...

"'Abba Father,' He said, 'everything is possible for You. Take this cup from Me. Yet not what I will, but what You will.'" Mark 14:36


The Father's will always prevails. He has the power to make anything possible, if and when He wills it. His timing is perfect. He keeps reminding me, His timing is perfect.


Father God, I know that You see me. You see the aches, the passions, the desires of my heart. You never forget me. When I can't see Your hand, I know I can trust Your heart. I have faith that You are always working behind the scenes. I know that Your timing is perfect. Yet I keep asking and seeking and knocking. I ask You for comfort. I ask You to make a way for so many things where there seems to be no way. I ask You for provision. I ask You to do the impossible once again... but not My will, but Yours be done. You know what is best, and I choose to trust You, even when it hurts. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment