Monday, March 28, 2011

The Wayward

"The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts." Revelation 9:20-21 

These are a stubborn and wayward people - obviously sold out to the enemy. Though I will already be in the presence of the Lord at this point in history, I pray that God will use my life now to make an impact on those that I can.

Lord Jesus, I need my heart to break for the lost so that I will be more motivated to share the Gospel and see people in need the way You do. The end times are beyond comprehension and Lord, I want to be diligent about pointing people to You. I want to reach them before the enemy has their heart.

Father God, use me to testify of Your goodness to the lost and dying world around me. Use my mouth as Your mouthpiece to share the Gospel boldly and without apology. I pray this in Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment