Thursday, March 10, 2011

Strength to Strength

"Blessed are those whose strength is in You, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage... They go from strength to strength, till each appears before Zion." Psalm 84:5, 7

Strength is found in the Lord. As we make our pilgrimage in life, moving closer and closer to God, growing stronger and stronger with each life trial, by placing ever-increasing faith and trust in God, we grow. We grow more and more blessed until we stand before the Lord in heaven one day.

Every trial makes me stronger and more like my God if the strength I am drawing upon is His. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

Thank You Jesus that I have seen this in my own life - and it's good to be reminded of it. I have gone from "strength to [greater] strength" with each trial of life. I am getting stronger with each one, thank You Lord! In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment