Thursday, January 13, 2011

Unfailing Love

"...O God, [I] meditate on Your unfailing love." Psalm 48:9 

God's love is unfailing. It does not falter, it does not fall short of expectation, it is completely dependable, inexhaustible and endless.

Unfailing love is absolute, boundless (without boundaries), consistent, continual, eternal, faithful; it comes through and can be counted on; it is persistent, loyal, reliable, solid, steadfast, trusworthy and unlimited in supply.

How can I question a love like that? Nothing on earth, no one on earth, can begin to compare!

Father God, would You cause this knowledge about Your love to continuously travel from my head to my heart and saturate it. Keep convincing me through and through that You love me with that kind of love I pray. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment