Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Thing

I've been pondering this verse for a few days...

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?" Isaiah 43:18-19a


Sometimes, things in life don't make complete sense in my eyes. Sometimes it's hard to see Your plan. But this I know, I can always trust Your heart. I know You have good plans for me. I know You have kingdom purposes to carry out. And I know that You know best how to do it... even when it's not clear to me. My God, You are faithful. My God, You are sovereign. My God, You are trustworthy. I choose to keep pressing on in You.

Father, change seems to be the only thing staying the same right now. And change can be hard. I ask You Lord to give me the grace to adjust to, adapt to, and embrace the changes in my life. Show me what You want to do in me and through me in light of them I pray. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment