Monday, January 24, 2011

Fill My Mouth, O God

"I am the LORD your God who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it." Psalm 81:10

The LORD my God delivered me from Egypt (my sinful, hurtful, broken past)... thank You Jesus. As I have sought the LORD and asked Him to grant me wisdom, knowledge and understanding, He has responded with "Open wide your mouth [Pamela] and I will fill it."

I am so thankful to the Lord for this Life Journal method of Bible study that is such an answer to prayer. I believe it is key in teaching me to take time daily to open my mouth wide so that He can fill it with His truths, that I might grow in knowledge, wisdom and understanding.

Thank You Lord Jesus for Your promise to fill my mouth when I open it with hunger for You. Your Word says in Psalm 107:9 that You "satisfy the thirsty and fill the hungry with good things." O Father, fill me up and satisfy me with You, I pray. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment