Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hindered Prayer

"'When I called, they did not listen; so when they called, I did not listen,' says the LORD Almighty." Zechariah 7:13

God listens to His people when they listen to Him.

When my prayers seem to be going unanswered it would be wise to examine my heart to see if there is any area in my life where God is speaking, and I am not listening. This is not the only reason for unanswered prayer, but it is one to be prayerfully considered.

Lord Jesus, if there is any area in my life where You have spoken and I have turned a deaf ear, would You bring it to mind quickly? Please prick my heart every time I stray away from doing Your will, so that I stay in right relationship with You, and keep the lines of communication open in both directions. Thank You Jesus for Your faithfulness, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment