Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Give with a Happy Heart

"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:7

When God pulls on my heartstrings to give, the notion to do so is usually accompanied by specific direction as to "what" or "how much" to give. If out of obedience I agree in my heart to give what God instructed me to, then I should immediately get busy about my giving assignment. I should do so with a smile on my face and a happy heart as one who wants to give out of love for her Lord, not grudgingly, reluctantly or with attitude, because "God loves a cheerful giver".

Thank You Father for blessing my family and showing us practical ways we can bless others with our time, talents and treasure. Make us a blessing to others as we enter int to this holiday season. In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. You are a Blessing!!! Love you!!! <3 Trish

    ReplyDelete