Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Boldly & Unashamedly

"...enable your servant to speak Your Word with great boldness... After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the Word of God boldly." Acts 4:29, 31


Through the power of the Holy Spirit God's people are able to speak the Word of God boldly; He enables them. In difficult times, in threatening times, in uncertain times, in peaceful  times. Whatever the setting, God can give power to speak His Word with great boldness and unashamedly by the filling of the Holy Spirit. Pray and ask Him!

Father God, Please fill me to overflowing with the Holy Spirit and give me the power to speak the truth in love with great boldness in every situation...unashamedly. Help me to be outspoken in giving You praise, honor and glory. Please remove all fear to be bold, because when I am focused on fear, I am focused on the wrong person. Thank You Lord that through Your power I am able. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment