Thursday, November 11, 2010

Change My Heart Oh God

"[The LORD] who turned the rock into a pool, the hard rock into springs of water." Psalm 114:8

God can totally change things. He has the power to change people, circumstances, and even hearts. He turned a rock into springs of water. My God can change my heart that way. Where it is hard, He can soften it. He can turn it into springs of water, flowing with life in Him.

Lord Jesus, I've been praying and asking You to make my heart right in a certain situation. After reading this passage I am reminded that You can make the hard places soft again - even flowing like springs of water - springs that reflect You, point people to You and make others thirst for You. Would You do that in my heart I pray? Turn the hard places into a wellspring of life again... In Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Pamela for doing this blog! It could not have come at a better time in my life... I have so much to learn, and you have so much to teach. I am humbled to call you friend.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete