Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Treasures

"He said to them, 'Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasures as well as old.'" Matthew 13:52

According to my understanding of this passage, I should continuously reflect on and talk about the old things God has taught me in the past, as well as share the "new treasures" He reveals to me as I study His Word. There is so much to learn from the pages of scripture, I will forever be a student of the Word!

Father God, may I never grow tired of learning about You. Your character is so multi-faceted. Your Word full of hidden treasures. Full of mysteries. Grant me a hunger and thirst for You that can never be quenched I pray. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment